New Exterior of all-white stucco with light blue shutters now complete. Large lot accommodates a pool. This West Indies design by noted architect Ruard Veltman offers a unique architectural style in a fabulous south of 30-A Rosemary Beach location. Quality abounds in this custom three level, four bedroom, four and one-half baths classic. Features include curved masonry walls, vine draped arbor trellises, cedar shake roof, shuttered porches, copper gutters, and oversized lanterns. Your private courtyard connects with the very scenic boardwalk H and is steps to the beach. Newly updated interiors feature a bright color palette of whites and pale gray. Enter to find three bedrooms on the first floor; a beautifully appointed master suite, as well as two guest rooms with private baths.
Tom Fitzpatrick of Scenic Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 10, Page 54.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Pets Allowed: Pets Allowed
- Roof: Shingle/Shake Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Beach, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Master Association, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s)
- Patio: Open Patio
- Fence: Privacy Fence
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Living Room: 14x23
- Dining Room: 12x23
- Master Bedroom: 12x13